At MicroEnsure, we are not only focused on making change happen and to create a better future for millions of customers around the world, we are committed to recruiting and developing exceptional people. We are looking for people who are excited by opportunities and challenges that are out of the ordinary and motivated to make a real impact in the world in which we live.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Title: Business Development Officer
Reports to: Country Manager
Based in: Manila, Philippines
The Business Development Officer will need to develop and deliver new partnerships with distributors that will include mobile network operators, mobile money and digital financial solutions providers and microfinance institutions. The Business Development Officer will work closely with the Business Solutions Analyst, supported by the Group Business Director and Country Manager and who will also continue to be supportive in developing key partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of potential distribution partners; leveraging connections in the wider industry to unlock a wide range of opportunities for MicroEnsure
- Maintain reports of pipeline development activities, including updates on key meetings with prospects
- Develop and present clear proposals and presentations for prospective partners
- Pitch MicroEnsure as a preferred partner to potential distribution partners; this will require the ability to be able to work and build relations with both middle management of our partners as well as to perform well in high pressure “set stage” presentations in the board room of larger organizations
- Help secure signed Non-Disclosure agreement with potential partners as well as the required data necessary for other colleagues to build detailed business cases, being tenacious in following up to secure what is needed for the project to maintain momentum
- Under guidance from business solutions analysts, utilise and manage MicroEnsure’s business case models to help secure a go-decision from potential partners which will include the ability to dynamically alter the proposition in order to secure approval to proceed
- Work with business solutions analysts to prepare and submit proposed projects through the Decision Gate process
- Understand and work with complex spreadsheets/ datasets so that you can explain the numbers to CFO and CMO’s of our partners when put on the spot
- Finding new models and opportunities. Development of new partnerships using tried and tested models and products in an innovative format.
- Contribute on how MicroEnsure’s models and products can be adapted to new kinds of partners or how models could be altered to generate new opportunities, working in collaboration with our the strategy team.
- Become a trusted member of the MicroEnsure management team and contribute toward MicroEnsure’s strategic aims
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes:
- Degree educated as a minimum
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and locking B2B business deals of financial products
- Experience of working with insurance companies and/ or banks or microfinance banks in the region will be preferred
- Knowledge of the region’s financial industry will be essential
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including using these tools to present materials orally and in written form
- Experience working across teams internally and externally – be able to work with middle management as well as C-Team and Boards
- Experienced in client and stakeholder management and executing communication plans
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to concurrently work on multiple large projects, in different phases
- Strong self-starter able to perform tasks with minimal input
- Commitment to model and articulate MicroEnsure’s mission, vision and values
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Based in: Rawalpindi, Islamabad-Pakistan
Salary: 15 000 PKR per month plus commission
For information on the next walk in interview day please call + 92 300 054 1592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Telesales Representative role is to contact potential and existing customers to discuss our products and there benefits.
Primary Responsibilities include: Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts Answering questions about products or the company Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes: Minimum intermediate/A levels/O levels 18 years and over Customer Service Skills: ability to speak in a friendly and approachable manner to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them. Great interpersonal and communication skills: ability to speak to customers about a product’s features, and answer any questions or objections they might have. Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self -motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals. Flexibility and willingness to work some anti-social hours in order to meet assigned tasks and objectives. Grit and persistence to make sales and not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales Appreciation and concern for the plight of low-income people.
For further information please contact email@example.com