MicroEnsure operates as the lead partner on microinsurance projects. Whilst we neither sell the product nor bear the in-country risk, we are often responsible for delivering nearly every other element of the project.
Our experience has taught us that microinsurance requires an integrated approach. Our customer care staff must be world class; however, we must proactively manage risk in order to mitigate fraud and other threats to the success of the project.
Similarly, we must minimize complex terms, conditions and exclusions, but simultaneously work with our partners to expand our reach in order to ensure that our simplicity is supported by scale. There are many such equilibria in microinsurance, which require the use of a knowledgeable service provider to ensure alignment between project elements.
As a single-point service provider, we handle the following functions:
- Business Case and Partnership Structure
- Project Planning and Execution
- Market Research
- Value Chain Facilitation: Insurance and Reinsurance Arrangement
- Regulatory Liaison
- Legal, Commercial and Service Level Agreement Content
Product and Process Design
- Pricing and Actuarial Assessment
- In-Demand Product Features
- Appropriate Benefit Levels
- Minimal Terms and Conditions
- Brand-Appropriate Marketing Content
- Robust Training Content
- Front-End Client Management Platform
- Customer Care
- Claims Management
- Policy Administration
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management
- Business Growth and Retention
- Customer Perception
- Financial Reporting and Premium Reconciliation
- Claims Status and Payment Performance
- Risk Management
'Like' Our Facebook Page
If you are interested to see how our products have developed over the years then visit our Facebook page where we have built a timeline for MicroEnsure showing when we opened offices, launched products and hit certain outreach targets.