At MicroEnsure, we are not only focused on making change happen and to create a better future for millions of customers around the world, we are committed to recruiting and developing exceptional people. We are looking for people who are excited by opportunities and challenges that are out of the ordinary and motivated to make a real impact in the world in which we live.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Executive Assistant (12 month Maternity cover, commencing June 2019)
Based in: Cheltenham, UK
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO, Commercial & Operations Director and other senior management in the MicroEnsure UK Head Office as directed. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for planning and implementing various small administrative projects as directed by the Commercial & Operations Director.
· Recognized education diploma or certificate for administrative assistants. Degree level education preferred.
· Experience in similar positions in small to medium sized offices.
· Working knowledge and expertise in dealing with websites, report writing, expense statements, office procedures, etc.
· Experience of using a HR software system would be desirable.
· Significant experience in using the Microsoft Office suite, including production of presentations and spreadsheets.
· Experience of recording accurate and comprehensive minutes of complex meetings.
· Experience in undertaking simple research projects on the internet.
· Working knowledge and expertise in making international travel arrangements including in developing countries where facilities are not very well developed.
· Professional manner and customer service orientation in dealing with clients, staff, suppliers and a variety of inquirers.
· Demonstrated organization and problem solving skills.
· Strong self-starter able to perform tasks with minimal input and supervision.
· Fluent written and spoken English required.
· This post will be located in Cheltenham, UK.
· A commitment to model and articulate MicroEnsure’s, vision and Core Values.
Job Title: Training and Development Executive
Based in: Rawalpindi, Islamabad-Pakistan
· Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
· Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
· Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
· Experience with e-learning platforms
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Strong communication skills
Education: BS Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
To apply, please submit your CV to be sent to: email@example.com
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Based in: Rawalpindi, Islamabad-Pakistan
Salary: 15 000 PKR per month plus commission
For information on the next walk in interview day please call + 92 300 054 1592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Telesales Representative role is to contact potential and existing customers to discuss our products and there benefits.
Primary Responsibilities include: Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts Answering questions about products or the company Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes: Minimum intermediate/A levels/O levels 18 years and over Customer Service Skills: ability to speak in a friendly and approachable manner to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them. Great interpersonal and communication skills: ability to speak to customers about a product’s features, and answer any questions or objections they might have. Ability to work autonomously and take initiative; demonstrate self -motivation and energy, work well under pressure to meet sales goals. Flexibility and willingness to work some anti-social hours in order to meet assigned tasks and objectives. Grit and persistence to make sales and not be discouraged by unsuccessful sales Appreciation and concern for the plight of low-income people.
For further information please contact email@example.com